C. E. Exam for Local Drug Delivery
Please be aware that CE is valid only for Louisiana licensees. Steven J. Spindler, D.D.S. is an approved C.E. Sponsor by The Louisiana Academy of General Dentistry. Please fill out all of the blanks on the form below and press submit.
C. E. Records will be forwarded to you as an email message. When you receive the email, you should print it immediately and save it for your records. Please allow up to two weeks for the receipt of your certificate.
Check back later. We will have some other CE modules up and running by Fall, 2003 (just in time to make the end of year deadline).
Enter today's date:
1. How many pockets can be treated with each dose of Arestin?
2. Which product contains minocycline?
3. Which was the first product used for local drug delivery in periodontal therapy?
4. In reading the studies that were used to obtain FDA approval, which product was tested as a monotherapy and resulted in significant pocket depth reductions?
5. In the FDA study used to gain approval, which product did not evaluate changes in the periodontal bacterial flora?
Enter the subject name of the test you are submitting. Enter "Local Drug Delivery"
Instructions: Using the following scale, click the number that
best corresponds to your response for each item.